QOSHKI DIVE TEAM
COVID19: PREPARING FOR SAFE RE-OPENING
Dear Past, Existing, and Future Clients,
We hope that you are all well in these difficult times. Perhaps you are starting to think about your next holiday on a warm tropical island at Tioman !! There are still no updates on when domestic travel will be available in Malaysia but it does look like domestic tourism may resume soon if only slowly.
Latest NEWS on Malaysia COVID19 Movement & Tourism,
DIVING in COVID19 - Era
- People who have had COVID-19 will not be permitted to dive UNLESS they have documented medical clearance. Do contact us to get the Diver Medical Form for you to get clearance from the Doctor.
- All dive equipment will be thoroughly cleaned in accordance with Diver Alert Network (DAN) guidelines with special attention paid to masks, snorkels, mouth pieces and BCD oral inflators.
- Spitting in dive masks will no longer be allowed; defog will be provided. A full range of masks, snorkels and personal mouth pieces will be available in our retail shop.
- Guests will take their own water bottle on the boat as communal cups will no longer be provided.
- Guests will be allocated equipment for the duration of their training. This will be soaked in disinfectant at the end of each day and hung up to dry sufficiently distanced from other equipment.
- Dive groups will be kept small, and social distancing practiced throughout the course. The number of clients on each boat reduced to ensure that there is space to move around safely.
- All Scuba Diving International (SDI) recommendations will be followed regarding skill demonstration. Clients will not be permitted to share air sources for the purpose of demonstrating skills.
We will continue to provide you with as much updated information as possible white the situation continues to evolve. If you have any questions, please contact us by clicking on LIVE Chat button on the bottom right corner.