Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Qoshki Dive Team! These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website, the purchase of SCUBA diving courses and packages, and your participation in any related activities. By accessing or using our website and purchasing our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website or purchasing our services.
- "We," "us," and "our" refer to Qoshki Dive Team, the provider of SCUBA diving courses and packages.
- "You" and "your" refer to the user of our website and purchaser of our services.
- We offer SCUBA diving courses and packages, which may include training, equipment rental, guided dives, and related services.
- The availability, description, and pricing of our services are subject to change without notice.
- In order to obtain certification for SCUBA diving courses, it is necessary to complete all the required checklists and meet the standards established by Scuba Diving International (SDI) and Technical Diving International (TDI), the relevant SCUBA diving organizations.
- While we provide training and guidance to help you achieve certification, we cannot guarantee that you will successfully pass the certification if you are unable to complete all the required checklists as provided by the SDI and TDI standards.
- It is your responsibility to diligently participate in the training, practice the required skills, and demonstrate proficiency in accordance with the prescribed SDI and TDI standards. The certification process is subject to the assessment and approval of the qualified instructors and certifying agencies.
- If you are unable to fulfill the requirements for certification, you may be given the opportunity to undergo additional training or complete the necessary steps at an additional cost, subject to the availability of resources and instructor availability.
- We do not provide refunds or guarantees of certification if you are unable to meet the required standards or complete the necessary checklists as outlined by SDI and TDI.
- Our website may display products that are not currently in stock. The availability of these products is subject to change, and we do not guarantee their immediate availability for purchase.
- In the event that a product you ordered is out of stock, we will notify you promptly and provide an estimated restocking date, if available. You may choose to wait for the product to become available or request a refund or an alternative product.
Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to process and ship orders promptly. However, shipping and delivery times may vary depending on various factors, including product availability, shipping destination, and external circumstances.
- Delays may occur due to unforeseen events, such as natural disasters, customs clearance procedures, or transportation disruptions.
- We are not responsible for any delays or damages incurred during the shipping and delivery process. Once the products leave our possession and are in the hands of the shipping carrier, any issues or claims should be directed to the carrier.
Cancellation & Refunds
- All purchases made on our website, including SCUBA diving courses and packages, are non-refundable. No refunds will be provided for cancellations, change of plans, or unused services.
- In the case of product orders, if you wish to cancel your order prior to shipment, please contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee cancellation if the order has already been shipped.
Medical Conditions and Diving Insurance
- SCUBA diving involves physical exertion and potential risks. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health and free from any medical conditions that may pose a risk during diving activities.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or concerns, it is strongly recommended that you consult with a qualified medical professional who has expertise in diving medicine before participating in our courses and packages.
- We recommend all participants to have diving insurance that provides coverage for SCUBA diving accidents and emergencies. We strongly recommend obtaining insurance through reputable providers such as Diver Alert Network (DAN).
Liability and Assumption of Risk
- SCUBA diving is an adventurous and potentially hazardous activity. By participating in our courses and packages, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks associated with diving, including but not limited to physical injury, illness, or loss of life.
- You are responsible for assessing your own physical and mental capabilities to participate in SCUBA diving. If you have any medical conditions or concerns, it is your responsibility to consult with a qualified medical professional before undertaking any diving activities.
- You agree to comply with all safety guidelines, instructions, and requirements provided by our instructors and staff. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the course or package without any entitlement to a refund.
- We are not liable for any damages, injuries, losses, or claims arising out of or related to your participation in our courses and packages, except to the extent caused by our negligence or willful misconduct.
- This website and all relevant forms, may only be used for legitimate enquiries and/or bookings for yourself or any other person whom you are legally authorized to represent and to act for.
- No personal information will be collected nor retained with the exception of the information provided by you to us required for the purpose of your booking.
- Email marketing (if applicable): We may send you emails about our store, new services and other updates.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.